"If you believe you can, or you believe you can't... you're right!"
- Henry Ford
Our lives are run by our subconscious beliefs. What we believe, is what we receive! Through the use of PSYCH-K®, you can permanently change your belief systems through the use of Psychology and Kinesiology. Meaning, through quick and simple body movements, we can create neurological change to your subconscious beliefs.
Neuroscience research indicates that only 5% of our everyday thinking is conscious, the other 95% is reactionary and repetitive from the subconscious. And often this status quo reaction is from a belief established during early life experiences or teachings.
In working together, we can address both personal and professional ruts you may find yourself in. Whether you're looking to take control over your finances, make changes in relationships at home or at work, over come fears that are holding you back from living each day with joy, PSYCH-K® can help.
This is a process that is done TOGETHER, not "on" or "for" you, but a true co-creation of existence. It is simple, easy, and fun once you see how quickly the results start to manifest!
If you are committed to personal and/or professional transformation, contact me and let's explore if we are the best fit to work together.
Pricing: First Session = $150 (90 minutes)
$100/per each consecutive 1 hour session
“PSYCH-K® represents one of the most important, efficient, effective, and rapid change processes that is available on this planet today.”
— Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D.